Live and Archived Action Games.CrossFit.com Video form the 2013 Games and realated Watch ESPN iOS app and AppleTV. You need a cable subscription to sign in and watch ESPN3. You’ll have to have a certain package to see ESPN2 coverage. ESPN3 will have live coverage starting Friday and ESPN2 will have Sunday afternoon. There may […]
Fittest Teams – South Central Region:1. @dallascrossfit 2. @atomiccrossfit 3. #GetLiftedCrossFit #CrossFitGames #Proven — CFGames SouthCentral (@CFGSouthCentral) May 26, 2013 Media Coverage South Central Regional Live Coverage: Team Event 6 The Atomic Crossfit Women Everything Day 2 From South Central South Central Regional Report: Pain And Glory Make It To Sunday: Atomic CrossFit
It has been a long time since the last update and I’m happy to say that we have moved platforms this time around! Rest in Pieces TypePad. It wasn’t an easy task to import from TypePad so please bear with us for a couple days while we delete any duplicate posts and fix the broken images.
Schedule test. 150PM
This time im going to use the more button. So WOD stuff up top then the more button then any WOD extras after.
Team WOD – Teams of 3 or 4
- The team will begins each station with a 200m run.
- Each team member then takes his/her position at one of the exercises (one person per exercise)
- The team then performs the exercises simultaneously
- Once everyone has completed the exercise the team rotates to the next exercise in the SAME station.
- Once again, everyone performs the exercises at the same time.
- The team rotates again, and continues to rotate through the exercises at the station until all team members have done all exercises at the station. If there are 4 per team, there will be one person resting each rotation.
- After the station is complete the team runs again and moves to the next station. Same rules apply.
- The final station the team finishes with 5 rope climbs (cumulative, but everyone must at least do one)
For time complete the following stations as described above:
Run 200m as a team then move to station 1
20 CF Push-ups
Run 200m as a team then move to station 2
5 Power Clean (155)(105) – (95)(65)
5 Squat Clean (155)(105) – (95)(65)
5 Push Jerk (155)(105) – (95)(65)
Run 200m as a team then move to station 3
15 Ring Dips (Parallet Dips)
5 HSPU (Pike Push-ups)
15 KB Swings (53)(40)
Run 200m as a team then move to station 4
25 Wall ball (20)(14)
10 Sprints 25m (outside)
Run 200m as a team then move to station 5
Setup a rack for OHS. Change weight as necessary. One rack per team.
5 – Back Squats (155)(95) – (115) (65)
5 – Front Squats (155)(95) – (115) (65)
2 – OHS (185)(125) – (135) (95) – (Heavy)
5 Rope climbs as a team. (Ground rope pull x5 = 1rep)
For registration and scheduling click the “Members Login” button in the top right. This will take you to the MindBody website that handles the payment processing and scheduling. This is also where our online store is.
You want to be sure to use this Excerpt field so that I can just show a teaser of the announcement on the home page and then it will link to the full post. This also doesn’t have to be a category “Announcement”. It could be a new Article, Event or any of the other categories. Remember to click on Visibility and check the “Stick this post to the front page” before publishing.
Should be posted to FB as well as Twitter. Letterpress you probably haven’t heard of them hella, tattooed +1 etsy forage bushwick est dreamcatcher iphone dolore lo-fi sint proident. You probably haven’t heard of them eu pariatur, wolf twee direct trade +1 bushwick carles placeat polaroid umami officia occaecat ethnic. Aesthetic cillum swag, sapiente dolor […]