Please be reminded that we all need to pitch in on keeping our fitness sanctuary clean, sanitary and safe.
- put the equipment you used back where they belong (bumpers, pullup bands, dumbbells, barbells, KBs, plyo boxes, Abmat, foam rollers, chalk buckets, jump ropes, rowers, etc). Our janitorial service can clean/mop the floors better if everything is put away. Please do not leave boxes under the pull up bar!
- please wipe the equipment you used with Lysol wipes provided and be sure to clean up after your pool of sweat and blood (foam rollers, rowers and pull-up bars, wallballs, ghd, etc) ** do not spit on the black mats **
- throw away your water bottles and take your shaker bottles home (anything left will be disposed)
- food and food packages must be thrown in trash receptacles (includes cleaning up after your children).
- empty protein/supplement canisters must be thrown in trash receptacles
- used paper towels, used tape (used to wrap your hand/fingers/wrists/ankles), tissues and hangers must be thrown in trash receptacle
- please help maintain cleanliness and organization of the TV room if your kids are using the room and clean up after their activities even if when you leave there are still kids around. Also clean up/pick up after their activities in the workout areas
- last out must turn the lights out, speaker off and make sure the premise is locked up
- please don’t leave your valuables out
- unclaimed clothing and water bottles after 1 week will be donated or disposed (no questions asked)
**** Thank you ****